No sense.

You turn back, you look into my eyes but now I am the one who don't want to speak, to see... neither to be. Do you really want that? I'm pretty sure I can do it. You have already understood it. You had decided to keep silence and wait until the specific moment. That's great... that's good for everyone.

I'll tell you, I'll share with you but not with other... even if you are the other one. You had been there always, now it's my turn. I know. I knew it since the moment you were waiting in front of me...

Today my thoughts remembered that old story that I had written, the one that had been forgotten for a long time. The story I have shared with you but not with you. Is it time to share it? No... It isn't. You, you... and you aren't ready for it, I'm not ready for let you see it.

The structure in my mind had changed... I could see you, you and you in the same way I see you, that’s not a huge problem... I have solved it. The problem is that when I see the blue sea, when I see even an image my mind creates its own movie. Yes, my problem is my imagination.

You look behind, you are there; you look besides you and you still there. You look next to you and you are over there. Is it right? Maybe. I couldn’t say what is right or isn’t. There are only few restrictions, I won’t say them... you must discover them.

Drawing in the paper, writing in the book, singing in my mind... and that’s when I realized that all the things I ever thought were a problem... they aren’t. The only problem here is: this has no sense.

Entradas populares