Tales

Do you remember the old times? The ones of your younger years when you waited the vacations only because you were over of the classes, the homework and you need “a break”. The vacations were the time to get up late, turns on the television and watch that cartoon you couldn't see because you were studying. Do you remember that cartoon you liked to watch?


I do.

I know that I'm not too older, in fact my age is not a problem because I'm in the moment when I can make stupid things, or watch my favorite cartoon 'cause I'm still young... but what will happen in few more years? Could I see it or it will be something to weird?

“I don't want to grow up”

Can you tell me who said that?... yeah, yeah... Peter Pan, that cute boy that lives in Neverland, that believes in fairies and sirens, who fight with pirates, has parties with the Indians and fly!! that strange boy who flew all the nights to the centre of London to listen Wendy's tales.

Few days ago, I was in the bus going to my school (I think so) and an old couple took the same transport, the old woman sat next to me and the man waited standing up in front of her until a seat get free… He just waited like three minutes and then he called his wife and she moved next to him. I watched them, waiting… but they didn’t say a word that was so strange… it was like they didn’t have any topic, anything to say… like if they were in different worlds.

Maybe that’s the reason why Peter doesn’t want to grow up, ‘cause he know that future could be gloomy, boring… I thought it, and a strange feeling began to exist in myself… like a horrible presentiment that, that scene that I have seen could happen to me… and I don’t want.

Entradas populares