Block out!

Few weeks ago I made a promised: "I'll write something in english, so you could understand everything". Here it is... but now there is a problem, I don't know about what I'm going to talk. Today you ask me about the topic and I told you that I have two options, but I can't select one of them.
Let me think..., ¿Have you ever ask yourself that you have to do something that is very important but you are afraid about the consequences? ¿What would you do in that situation? ¿Do you get confused? ¿Do you do what you should do?

Now think about this situation: You are infront of him/her, you have the words in your head... but wait a minut!! He/She is looking at you like no other... damn! now you are bashful, you can't remember your perfect speech... ¿now what?. I have the answer: You don't say anything. Do you?

Now we have the same case, you are not going to say anything because you are more confused, and scared about the consequences... but now you look him/her, and you are trying to know what he/she thinks!

Sorprise!!! you are like in the start!!

Maybe, you should risk... if you don't, you will be only with the frase "And would happend if...", and later the doubt is going to bother yourself still you can support anymore...

This is easy to write, but so hard to do... I know it well, I know how the air doesn't full all your lungs, how you feel when you block out, or to be on the brink of shout all your thoughts, and to get infront of him/her... and say "You know all..."

Entradas populares